To sign up for MyChart, you’ll need an activation code, which can be obtained in one of three ways:
1. Request a code online at MyChart – Request an Activation Code
2. Ask a staff member to help you sign up for MyChart at your next appointment or hospital visit.
3. An activation code is located at the bottom of the After Visit Summary you receive following your visit at
any St. Elizabeth location.
Once you receive an activation code, go to the MyChart signup page to create your account.
Your Health at Your Fingertips
Stay connected to your health information on-the-go by downloading the MyChart mobile app. This secure app lets you take advantage of MyChart features from anywhere, anytime.
The MyChart app is easy to navigate and even easier to set up:
1. Download the MyChart app from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android) to your smartphone or tablet.
2. Open the app and accept the Terms and Conditions.
3. Scroll through the list and click on “St. Elizabeth Healthcare.”
4. Login with your credentials.