MyChart provides a free patient portal for patients to access their medical records and stay connected electronically. This online tool allows you to manage your healthcare in a convenient and secure manner from your computer, tablet, and mobile device. You can access your MyChart records anytime free of charge.
- Access completed lab and test results
- Manage and schedule your appointments
- View current medications on file, immunizations, and medical history
- Pay balances on provider or hospital accounts
- Request prescription refills
- Request your medical records
Requesting Medical Records
Option 1 – MyChart Request
Patients are able to access all medical records through MyChart. You can access your MyChart records anytime free of charge. To request your medical record on MyChart, follow these instructions
- Log into MyChart and scroll over to the Menu tab on the top of the screen.
- From the tabulated list, click on Request your Doctor’s Office Record.
- Complete all fields on the page and click Submit Request
MyChart requests are only authorized to upload your medical records into your individual portal. For further questions, please contact the HIM department.
Option 2 – Release of Information Authorization Form
Complete the AUTHORIZATION FOR USE OR DISCLOSURE OF PROTECTED INFORMATION form. Once completed and signed, submit the form using one of the options below. Please only choose one option, submitting through multiple channels slows down the process.
- Scan and email to MedicalRecords@stelizabeth.com
- Fax: (859) 905-3633
St. Elizabeth Healthcare
Attn: Medical Records
1 Medical Village Dr.
Edgewood, KY 41017