At the St. Elizabeth Physicians Women’s Health offices in Cold Spring, Crittenden, Florence, and Ft. Thomas Kentucky, we believe that all women deserve healthcare providers who truly listen and understand the unique medical needs of women.
Our board-certified obstetricians, gynecologists, and certified nurse midwives take pride in providing you with the highest quality of personalized and comprehensive care available throughout all stages of your life.
Dr. Loftus-Smith Explains How We Connect With Patients to Make Them Comfortable – From Check Ups to Delivering Your Baby
Learn About How Our Nurse Midwives' Focus on Women's Health
Whether you need a routine checkup, you’re pregnant or trying, or if you have a specific condition or concern that requires special attention, our women’s health experts are here to help support your continued health and well-being.
Our Obstetrics Services
- Prenatal, pregnancy, delivery, and postpartum care
- Normal and high risk obstetric care
- Advanced four-dimensional ultrasound imaging
Our deliveries are performed at the St. Elizabeth Healthcare Family Birth Place
in Edgewood, Kentucky, named one of the top ten best places in America to have a Baby by Fit Pregnancy magazine.
Our Gynecology Services
- Routine gynecologic care, pap smears, and breast exams
- Gynecologic procedures using the da Vinci ® robotic-assisted Surgical System, an effective and minimally invasive treatment option that allows surgeons to use the da Vinci ® System in an outpatient facility to perform hysterectomies, myomectomies, and other gynecologic surgery with great precision and control, minimizing pain, risk, and recovery time
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Diagnosis and treatment of endometriosis, menopausal disorders, and other gynecologic conditions such as abnormal bleeding, uterine fibroids, and vaginal or pelvic infections and diseases
- Menstrual disorders
- Infertility assessment
- Screening for cancer
- Menopausal counseling
From your first annual gynecologic exam to post menopause, quality gynecologic care plays a critical role in helping you live a long, happy, and healthy life.