Experience makes a difference in caring for your heart. Study after study shows that more experience means better results. The doctors of St. Elizabeth Physicians Heart and Vascular have the expertise and commitment to provide the high quality of cardiovascular care you expect and deserve. All of our cardiovascular specialists are board certified and have years of experience in treating some of the most complicated heart conditions. We keep up with the latest advances in heart care and deliver them to you with skill and compassion.
Our goal is to provide you with personalized care to help keep your heart in top condition, from providing health advice and prevention methodology to offering the most advanced diagnostic and interventional services as well as nonsurgical and surgical treatment of cardiovascular disease.
Though our heart and vascular care services include the latest and most advanced medical and surgical treatments, we also focus on prevention and early diagnosis through a wide range of services including:
- Diagnostic, cardiac, vascular, and nuclear imaging
- Echocardiograms and cardiac stress testing
- Cardiac catheterization (diagnostic and interventional)
- Diagnosis and treatment of peripheral artery disease, which is a condition of the arteries of the limbs, particularly the legs and feet
- Intravascular ultrasounds—3-D imaging inside the blood vessels
- Electrophysiology treatment of arrhythmia, or irregular heartbeats
- Permanent pacemaker and defibrillator implants
- Heart and vascular tests using the most powerful x-ray imagining device on the planet, a 320- slice CT scanner that takes 3-D images in less than one heart beat and is also used for artery calcium scoring and virtual coronary angiography
- Cardiac, vascular, and thoracic surgery (traditional open-heart surgery and use of the da Vinci ® robotic-assisted Surgical System)
- Research in clinical cardiovascular drug and device trials
The St. Elizabeth Physicians medical group has close to a dozen Heart and Vascular offices conveniently located throughout Northern Kentucky and Cincinnati. To find a location nearest you, use our find a physician
or find a location search